What to Expect on Reopening
ARE WE HAVING CHURCH?
Yes, but our services will be online until our Reopening Sunday on May 31st. We will continue to sing, pray, give our tithes and offerings, and open God’s Word just in a digital environment. All you need is an internet connection. Feel free to invite others to join you for a watch party and help us get the word out by sharing on social media.
WILL SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASS MEET?
No. Some classes and teachers are providing online opportunities but we are not planning on regathering our classes on campus until Step 3, which is scheduled for June 28th. We have been encouraging all of our teachers and all of our classes to reach out to all of our members and see how we can be praying for one another and serving one another. Even if we cannot physically gather with our friends, we can still love one another and we will strive to do so.
WILL THE CHURCH OFFICE BE OPEN?
Yes. We will continue to maintain our normal operating hours of Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 4:30 PM and 8 AM - noon on Fridays.
IF WE AREN'T GATHERING PHYSICALLY, HOW CAN WE BE THE CHURCH?
WHAT PRECAUTIONS SHOULD WE TAKE?
The well-being of our church members and guests is our highest priority. In terms of precautions, we recommend everyone familiarize themselves with the CDC website which provides the most up to date information on how we should respond to this virus.
Here are some other practical measures we encourage everyone to take:
- If you are feeling sick or running a fever, please stay home.
- If you are returning from an affected area whether internationally or nationally, please observe a 14-day quarantine before resuming your involvement with church activities.
- If you think you could possibly be infected with this virus, we ask that you refrain from attending any church event until after a 14-day quarantine.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If you or someone you know tests positive for Covid-19, please let our office know so that we can pray for you as well as take any actions to help others.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Disinfect objects and surfaces regularly.
- Covering your sneeze or cough with your arm or a tissue.
In our children’s ministry, we will continue to
follow our Children's Ministry Wellness Policy.